I saw a picture of Dylan Gelinas’ Cat and loved it and decided that I would give it a go.
I made some modifications. I felt that his tail looked too much like a monkey tail and that it needed some pink in the ear. I used a 350 for the tail to make it feel a little bushier. I also added whiskers. I made the hind legs differently as well. There are other differences in the face. To my knowledge, he does not have a tutorial for this so I played with the design ideas on my own and made my own version of it.
Picture of his cat=
My modified version. I think next time I will try to make the cheeks a bit larger.